Old Apr 19, 2016, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA plat
*A EWR to PER Late Oct-Nov $718.00 r/t

Bookable at UA.COM Ewr-hkg-sin-dps-per
Google flights show stop in dps, but ua.com doesn't show this one hour layover
4 of the 6 legs are on ua codes.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...6-HKGEWR1UA180

relatively short layovers. didn't look for longer stopovers anywhere. 19,326 PQM 3.7 cpm
Old Apr 19, 2016, 10:42 am

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver
probably because JQ116/117 make stop (same plane) in DPS before heading to SIN/PER.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 11:24 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Thanks OP. Nice find!
Booked it for Nov 1-10.
Good BIS mileage but having second thoughts though because it gives you only $226 in PQD's.
Might have to take some F flights to get more PQD's.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 11:33 am

This is almost my perfect itinerary, if I could extend the stop in DPS... Played around with no luck. Looks like it's not allowed in the fare..
Old Apr 19, 2016, 11:48 am

Programs: UA Plat (1MM), AA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat.
Thanks OP! Great find. Where would you guys credit Jetstar segments?
Old Apr 19, 2016, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver
Originally Posted by @ORD
Thanks OP! Great find. Where would you guys credit Jetstar segments?
nowhere. Jetstar H = starter fare = pretty much Spirit Air.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 5:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K HH Diamond
If anybody is really looking for a brutal run, quick turns are possible on this. As little as 5 hours on the ground in PER before making the trek back, but that makes is ~50+ hours in a plane and 5 hours on the ground. A more reasonable 2 days in PER is also possible. Or just go to SIN for a similar price.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 9:14 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Originally Posted by rolltribe
If anybody is really looking for a brutal run, quick turns are possible on this. As little as 5 hours on the ground in PER before making the trek back, but that makes is ~50+ hours in a plane and 5 hours on the ground. A more reasonable 2 days in PER is also possible. Or just go to SIN for a similar price.
Jetstar, hmm, you can't rely on them, not in the middle of an MR. And they'd be totally inflexible if you misconnect at the turnaround, that's if you found anyone to speak to. Oh and Jetstar will measure and weigh your carry-on too.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 4:42 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
how to book on united.com?

Originally Posted by bluegrassfan
Bookable at UA.COM Ewr-hkg-sin-dps-per
Google flights show stop in dps, but ua.com doesn't show this one hour layover
4 of the 6 legs are on ua codes.19,326 PQM 3.7 cpm
I see this fare on Google Flights, but I have not been able to book it on unted.com. Suggestions?

MRs will know the SIN-DPS-PER segments on Jetstar accrue 0 miles so I am not sure how you came to 3.7 cpm?

(I have been to PER - HQ for OZ mining - and its well worth a 2-day stay & $20 visa).
Old Apr 20, 2016, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA plat
Originally Posted by Antonio8069
I see this fare on Google Flights, but I have not been able to book it on unted.com. Suggestions?

MRs will know the SIN-DPS-PER segments on Jetstar accrue 0 miles so I am not sure how you came to 3.7 cpm?

(I have been to PER - HQ for OZ mining - and its well worth a 2-day stay & $20 visa).
I just tried it, and it still works. Just click on the link at the bottom of the google flights page. I put in traveler info, skipped over the seat selection, and went to the page waiting for my cc#. I stopped there since I can't plan ahead that far.
United shows the mileage credited to be 19326 pqm for $718.00
Old Apr 20, 2016, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by rolltribe
I have not been able to generate a quick turn itinerary for $718 - any tips?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.