Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: SEA-LAX-PVG $662 4.4c/mile (min 3 days)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2015, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Found this while playing around on the Matrix Search together with a few other decent fares out of SEA to PVG/PEK on other carriers.

I'm hoping I've posted this in the right place as I'm aware that some may not consider the 3-day minimum stay requirement as mileage-run worthy.

Mods please move to the "good fares" thread if you think it's appropriate.

p.s hopefully this is new news...I couldn't find any mention of this fare when I searched this thread.

Last edited by Pat89339; Sep 25, 2015 at 7:58 am Reason: Say NO to blogspam. TOS 10
Old Sep 25, 2015, 12:39 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by Mileometer
Found this while playing around on the Matrix Search together with a few other decent fares out of SEA to PVG/PEK on other carriers.

I'm hoping I've posted this in the right place as I'm aware that some may not consider the 3-day minimum stay requirement as mileage-run worthy.

Mods please move to the "good fares" thread if you think it's appropriate.

p.s hopefully this is new news...I couldn't find any mention of this fare when I searched this thread.
A bit lower than previously. The LAX-PVG segment is on the 787 which is good for Y seats but less opportunity for SWU although loads look good.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by tkelvin69
A bit lower than previously. The LAX-PVG segment is on the 787 which is good for Y seats but less opportunity for SWU although loads look good.
I peered past the curtain when I was in 7L DFW-PEK and AA 788 MCE and Y- look pretty bad. It's 9 across on a narrower plane, the MCE seats are narrower than on any of AA's 777s and the overall configuration is very dense. If you're small and able to focus a meditative state on the IFE to functionally leave your body you'll be fine, otherwise the 788s are worse than the 77W, 77D, 772 etc for coach.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
787 - Main Cabin Extra pitch 36 width 17-18
777 - Economy pitch 31-32 width 17.0-18.5

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Ame..._777-200_B.php

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.