Wiki Posts
Search

UA: Yyz-lax-gum-mnl -yyz $770 Usd rt

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2015, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plt HertzpresC Avisfirst
UA: Yyz-lax-gum-mnl -yyz $770 Usd rt

Lots of dates available in fall/ winter. Found using the flexible Calendar on UA Website. Looks like you can stop LAX for 11 hours and then in GUAM for 11 hours at no extra cost. No time to play around with stop offs, have another 40+ emails to answer today. Maybe later.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Goodtimes321
Lots of dates available in fall/ winter. Found using the flexible Calendar on UA Website. Looks like you can stop LAX for 11 hours and then in GUAM for 11 hours at no extra cost. No time to play around with stop offs, have another 40+ emails to answer today. Maybe later.
Island hopper possible?
Old Aug 11, 2015, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plt HertzpresC Avisfirst
Originally Posted by BThumme
Island hopper possible?
Im not sure how to check the Island hopper but I did find dates that I did approximately 11 hour stopover in each connection point LAX, HNL and GUM all on the way to MNL.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Sorry for the newb question but how do you do a multi-destination trip with flexible dates? When I select multi-destination to put the routing in the flexible dates go away.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 12:18 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
anyone had luck finding dates that work for this? I've played with it a bit and can't find anything remotely close to $770USD AI.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 12:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium
How long does this stop in HNL, UA doesn't do a LAX-GUM direct right, wondering if you can overnight it there....
Old Aug 24, 2015, 6:02 pm

Have done this a few times to MNL & HKG via HNL & GUM, always overnighting in HNL heading west, just make sure the HNL stop is <24 hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.