Yyc-pvg $526 cad\$405 usd

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2015, 1:38 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold
HU: YYC-PVG $526 cad\$405 usd YVR too?

Searching around on Skyscanner.net found
YYC-PVG $526 CAD\$405 USD Calgary > Shanghai | Out30/09/2015- Return 04/10/2015 booking on travel2be.ca . Via Hainan Airlines from Seattle. Dummy booking, got to the point where it is asking me for my credit card, so appears to be bookable ...but I have not actually booked

Looks like this was posted a few days earlier on yycdeals.com also on secretflying.com, so has been up for a while and alos available from YVR

For those of you that are PetroCanada PetroPoints members, iTravel200 show this fare ...so you can earn or spend PetroPoints also

Last edited by Rad456; Aug 1, 2015 at 11:00 am Reason: added airline code
Old Jul 31, 2015, 2:21 pm

Programs: Tim Horton's Gold
Nice price and it appears on momondo as well.

Thanks@:-)
Old Aug 1, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM
Booking class?

Does anyone know the booking class on Hainan?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 10:44 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
My only problem with this was the dates seemed fairly limited. Couldn't replicate it on ITA when I tried for a better search either. The price chart on momondo didn't seem to reflect the actual price either. I would've been very interested to try Hainan if I could swing the dates, was available from YVR as well, don't think I ever saw the booking but Y credit 25% to Alaska but at that price, I wouldn't even be very concerned about miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.