UA: IAH $250 to various destinations GDL, QRO, TAM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA: IAH $250 to various destinations GDL, QRO, TAM

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Deal over
Old Mar 17, 2015, 11:32 pm

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
Missed that one as well. 0/2 tonight
Old Mar 18, 2015, 8:30 am

Location: Washington D.C. via Sao Paulo via Houston via Washington D.C. via Boston via New York
Originally Posted by nwa330
On United out of Houston is almost a mistake fare. $250 is unheard of.
This, I'm so numb to paying 400+ for a flight anywhere that $150 to MTY makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: nada
Originally Posted by uthornsgo
Sad that $250 is considered a "deal". When southwest starts a little more competition I hope $250 roundtrip is not the benchmark for a deal.
But there was also a fare in the 140s as part of this. Plus, with taxes totaling up to $100 of the fare... what would you expect to see as a deal? I'd argue that WN doesn't mean much--Even in WN-heavy domestic markets the advance sale fares tend to hover in the $150 range for shorter flights (DAL/DFW, MSY, etc). Even UA's weekend specials in the $150 range this weekend are all shorter than MTY except for MAF. So once you take those $150 domestic fares, add in the tax differences...you'll see that the floor on what airlines probably are willing to sell at is about $250ai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.