Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

LH: MAN-EWR €321,97 ($433) ai RT 4.6 cpm (9484 miles)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold

Sample date: Dec. 10 - Dec. 15

Sample link: http://www.airfasttickets.de/Flight/...exyDates=false

Use the €20 off €100 discount code to get the price of €321,97 for all LH flights (don't take the Germanwings one, they won't credit to other airline programs)

Dates available at least all throughout November and December. Didn't check further.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:35 pm

Similar fares to other destinations found on airfasttickets were posted on Vielfliegertreff but the bookings don't go through.

Have you actually booked this one?
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by Bigzamboni
Similar fares to other destinations found on airfasttickets were posted on Vielfliegertreff but the bookings don't go through.

Have you actually booked this one?

No, if I had to book every run I pun on here...

You can always try, you'll find out soon enough if it tickets. Other European sites with discount (although not as much as Airfasttickets) could be found on Skyscanner or Exbir.de/flugsuche. Just put in the same info and you'll see other ones starting €362 such as eDreams and BravoFly.

Alternatively you could always book via Orbitz or something for $553.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.