UA: ZFV-LAS (or LAS-ZFV) $66 o/w -> 2.7cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2013, 10:38 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Can you SDC to PHL instead of ZFV? I am flying to ZFV next weekend, but realize there are no car rental counters open at ZFV the time I arrive (00:40).
Old Dec 6, 2013, 7:49 am

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
While others may report success this would not be a valid SDC unless an irrop forces range of nearby airports. Your better chance is if a weather/plane delay or significant schedule change at EWR.

Last edited by RooseveltL; Dec 6, 2013 at 7:55 am
Old Dec 6, 2013, 7:31 pm

OK, I give up. How in the world are you guys finding/booking these fares? I've tried UA and ITA and there's nothing even close to what you're finding.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 7:45 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
As with all airfares these Are subject to change. I bought a tkt the other day and when I went to see if I could book another the cheap fares were gone.

I wouldn't worry as they keep popping up. I've booked three so far this year.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
if others are doing this tomorrow (12/10), UA let me change my ZFV-LAS for no charge because of the exception policy in effect. i got to delete the amtrak leg and will do EWR-SFO-LAS instead. snow is supposed to start in EWR late morning.
Old Dec 10, 2013, 8:39 am

Programs: DL MM/Silver; UA 1K ; Hilton Gold; Marriott Titanium; Avis Pref+,Hertz PC

I'm also going today but stucked to plan. On Amtrak now with 15 min delay. Should make my 145p to IAH. Hope it's a go with minimal delay
Old Dec 10, 2013, 8:41 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by riphamilton
if others are doing this tomorrow (12/10), UA let me change my ZFV-LAS for no charge because of the exception policy in effect. i got to delete the amtrak leg and will do EWR-SFO-LAS instead. snow is supposed to start in EWR late morning.
Good to know that this is being allowed. I am scheduled to fly that route tomorrow.
Old Dec 10, 2013, 9:01 am

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
Any predictions if this fare will come back? I went to book it and it has disappeared...trying to go to Vegas for a quick weekend in Feb.!
Old Dec 10, 2013, 9:34 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Question do research before posting redundant query

Originally Posted by onechaiguy
Any predictions if this fare will come back? I went to book it and it has disappeared...trying to go to Vegas for a quick weekend in Feb.!
Did you look around before posting your query?? It seems like not! If so, you missed this:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...cpm-april.html
Old Dec 10, 2013, 9:57 am

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
Yes, I'm specifically interested in the deal that happens to be the title of this thread. Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.