Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

UA/AC: NYC-IST $521.70 4.8 cpm (10914 miles, books on AC class L)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA/AC: NYC-IST $521.70 4.8 cpm (10914 miles, books on AC class L)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2013, 6:27 pm

Programs: UA1K MM, JL JMB SAPPHIRE, Marriott Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rankourabu
No you dont.

Its not as simple as it looks when crediting AC to MP.

For the transborder segments (ie. LAX-YYZ, JFK-YYZ) - you would only earn 25% for L class

For the longhaul segments (ie. YYZ-IST) - you would earn 100% for L class.
I think JFK-YYZ may count as part of international route. I had several UA K class (AC metal, K class on AC) connecting to asia and earn 100% on mileage plus.
Old Oct 10, 2013, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by gokeeper
I think JFK-YYZ may count as part of international route. I had several UA K class (AC metal, K class on AC) connecting to asia and earn 100% on mileage plus.
No. This was before Oct.1 when K and up earned.
As of Oct.1 K and below only earn 25%.

However, for the purpose of this thread, I was wrong, L is still 100% everywhere ^
Old Oct 10, 2013, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Neil791
Fare rules say multiple stopovers allowed, so some creative routing in order to maximize miles and overall enjoyment could be had i'm sure
Which fare basis? I looked a the AC and UA do not allow stop-overs. AA has same base fare w/ 1 free and 2 more for $80 each. BA has first free and unlimited additional at $50 each. Are you referring to the under 24 hour connections?

BTW some sky team carriers have matched the base fare but want 10 day minimum stay yuck.
Old Oct 10, 2013, 4:14 pm

Anyone able to get this to price on an OTA? I am consistently getting $20-75 more expensive all-in on the OTAs vs ITA for the exact same itins.
Old Oct 25, 2013, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
It's still there/back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.