AA: BOS-PDX $240 RT AI, 3.5 cpm

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2012, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!

Route via LAX both ways, using codeshare on AS LAX-PDX. Can also route via DFW for a couple hundred miles less. Available for several same day turns next year in January and February. Mostly Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but Saturday February 9th is available for those (like me) unable to get days off during the week very often.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Nice to see that AA somewhat matched the AS fare primarily on their own metal. The DL match seems to require AS metal.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by CDKing
Nice to see that AA somewhat matched the AS fare primarily on their own metal. The DL match seems to require AS metal.
I believe the base fares match, but the extra landing fees of the connection each way versus the nonstop push AA's AI price up a little. Amazing to see how much of a ticket is taxes and fees now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.