Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STL lambert question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2016, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

STL lambert question

in STL Lambert, when you land, do you have access to the entire airport or are there different security checkpoints for the different terminals (like at BOS or MCO).

thanks!
cb
Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:24 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by cliffordbarnabus
in STL Lambert, when you land, do you have access to the entire airport or are there different security checkpoints for the different terminals (like at BOS or MCO).

thanks!
cb
Two different terminals that are entirely separate and located about a half-mile apart. I'm not aware of any airside shuttle, so I believe you'd need to exit the secure area to travel between the terminals.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:29 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Also separate security screening between concourses in terminal 1
Old Dec 21, 2016, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

thanks for replies!

if i land on southwest, how difficult will it be for me to get to the admiral's club? i have a long layover so i can do security stuff, but i won't have an AA boarding pass. would that be a problem?

thanks again!
Old Dec 23, 2016, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA
In light of the following

A pass holder must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and hold a same-day ticket for airline travel that allows clearance through security and access to the Admirals Club lounge or Partner Lounge. Eligible customers must have access to the American terminal or concourse in order to use the club at that location. Gate passes will not be issued.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...conditions.jsp

How would you plan to enter the Admiral's Club even if you could get through security?
Old Dec 24, 2016, 11:39 am
Original Poster

as it turns out, my flight got completely changed so not atl-stl-bos....but i scored with an atl-bos and enjoyed the admirals club in atl pre-departure!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.