Last edit by: onfo
Articles of Interest:
  1. 36 Hours in Abu Dhabi (NYT)

Restaurant Recommendations (please add):
    Print Wikipost

Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2015, 5:37 pm

Also going in this weekend, flying out of IAD on the 12 and returning the 16th. Solo traveler, if anyone wants a buddy shoot me a PM or reply to the thread!
    Old Feb 13, 2015, 12:08 am

The Entertainer Dubai page sais the mobile version has a "14 day trial period". Does anyone know if you can use the coupons in this trial period, so for a trip <14 days you could just create your mobile account before the trip and use it?

Reference:
    https://www.theentertainerme.com/Dub...ner-Dubai-2015

Try before you buy on your mobile
    Download the Entertainer App today to get a Free 14 Day Trial Membership, helping you try out the great offers before you buy!
    Old Feb 14, 2015, 7:50 pm

The trial contains a select few of the coupons in the complete package. Some of them are pretty decent and worth checking out, but it does not include coupons for any of the major attractions. "Friends" could technically share login info and use the same mobile account...if anyone has purchased a package and is interested in selling the remainder of their coupons...please PM me.
    Old Feb 26, 2015, 8:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
    I would potentially be interested in some of the coupons for both Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
    Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by pWei
    I would potentially be interested in some of the coupons for both Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
    Search eBay for the Abu Dhabi or Dubai entertainer coupons. You will find several listed from international sellers and at least one listed from America.
    Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
    Originally Posted by luv2fly4free
    Search eBay for the Abu Dhabi or Dubai entertainer coupons. You will find several listed from international sellers and at least one listed from America.
    Ah, I thought people here wanted to share a mobile sub. It's likely less hassle than paper, imo.
    Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by pWei
    Ah, I thought people here wanted to share a mobile sub. It's likely less hassle than paper, imo.
    That's true - just saying you have a backup option if that doesn't work as hoped
    Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:42 pm
    Original Poster

so, i just got back...

things i loved-renting quads in the red dunes. 1 hour was 200 diarham
    Falcon hospital in abu dhabi-I forget cost, but being a die hard falcon fan, i had to go
    If you go to the souks, the scarfs are 10-30 diarham for the locals... It is what i paid.
    Be sure to eat at the hole in the walls, they are amazing!
    If you see stores with lots of round foil like candies, they are chocolate. buy them!

If you want spices, do not buy from the souks. they will over charge you like no other. its cool to look, not so much buy. check out Al adil trading. its on al fahidi, and not to far from the dubai museum. spices are very very very cheap here, and a lot more selections then the souk too.

The coffee museum is actually really cool too, so check that out.

If you can, try and do the cultural lunch/dinner at the cultural center in dubai as well.

If you want to get a picture of the burj, go here.

check out the fountain show, its also cool at the burj

I will try and update this more, as We did a lot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.