Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cheapest time of the year for nice-ish hotels in the UAE?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat

Is there a particular time of the year when nice-ish (4* - 5*, nothing too excessive) hotels in the UAE (probably Dubai or Abu Dhabi) tend to be cheapest?

At some point next year, I'm thinking of getting my team (mixed between the UK and India) together for a week, and the UAE seemed a potentially good bet for roughly half way. I'd probably be looking at 6-8 hotel rooms for a week, plus a meeting room. If I can work out the cheapest time of the year, I can get some rough prices, and then figure out if I can realistically get it into my 2015 budget or not!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
July and August. The heat turns some tourists off, and a lot of locals leave town so business travel dies down. Next year, Ramadan ends on around July 17, so from that point until mid-September will be the off-season.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.