Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

DWC to DXB - Cutting it too fine?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)

Arriving at 07.30 into DWC on a weekday, what would be the earliest time you'd have a flight booked for out of DXB?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:19 am

Assuming it's two tickets, with luggage and the flight getting you to DWC reasonable on time in average, and it won't be a disaster if you're missing your DXB flight, I would say 11am departure isn't risking too much. (assuming CI closure 1hr prior to flight, ie 10am)
Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Assuming it's two tickets, with luggage and the flight getting you to DWC reasonable on time in average, and it won't be a disaster if you're missing your DXB flight, I would say 11am departure isn't risking too much. (assuming CI closure 1hr prior to flight, ie 10am)
OK that's interesting. The flight I'm looking at is 11.30. Arriving and departing in F, so no queue to get off or for check in. I think I'll risk it. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.