I and my girlfriend are planning for a trip to the Falls. I have reviewing tips and guidelines, just to find myself somehow lost and confused. Maybe getting more customized suggestions works out better
So here are our inputs:
- Time: 4-5 days
- Expect to discover the Falls from both US and Canadian side.
- Would love to visit other attractions around the Falls area. Our preference is something natural, such as vineyard, winery, rather than historic like museum or so. But just feel free to make your advice.
While there are a pool of recommendations, which we wish to get some, I think we'd love to begin with these:
- What are the most valuable places/attractions to join, given that time frame?
- Is it better to stay on the US side and spend perhaps one day crossing to Canada to see the Fall? Or will it be better vice versa?
- What are some affordable and acceptable places to stay?
- Other things that you find helpful, such as your own experiences, get-go links...