Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

SkiAdcock's AMS Marriott Trip Reports: Updated September 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkiAdcock's AMS Marriott Trip Reports: Updated September 2013

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2014, 7:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Exec lounge schedule during holidays

Emailed the hotel & received the following information:

"Our exec lounge does usually stop serving breakfast/cocktail during Christmas weeks as there is very little business , however we are open again by New Years eve as it is always busy here and of course they can have complimentary breakfast in the restaurant."

Cheers.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 9:03 am

Programs: status free since 2017
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Emailed the hotel & received the following information:

"Our exec lounge does usually stop serving breakfast/cocktail during Christmas weeks as there is very little business , however we are open again by New Years eve as it is always busy here and of course they can have complimentary breakfast in the restaurant."

Cheers.
Fair enough! Yay.

Thanks Sharon!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:56 am

Hi, and thanks for all the great information!

I am staying December 3-7, I wonder if that would be considered "Christmas weeks", and if the lounge will still be serving?

Certainly not a critical question as I'm very much looking forward to the stay.....a beer in the lounge after a fun day touring the city and Christmas market wouldn't be a bad thing though :-)

Thanks again!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by swkelly1
Hi, and thanks for all the great information!

I am staying December 3-7, I wonder if that would be considered "Christmas weeks", and if the lounge will still be serving?

Certainly not a critical question as I'm very much looking forward to the stay.....a beer in the lounge after a fun day touring the city and Christmas market wouldn't be a bad thing though :-)

Thanks again!
The beginning of December isn't Christmas weeks so it will be open.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 9:36 am

Great news, thanks!

Will certainly review all the great info in the thread again before leaving....

All the best,
Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.