Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

OT-ish: ongoing prices of MVCI Club Sol

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2005, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle

Hello

[Note to moderator: please remove if too OT. I noticed the general topic being discussed by doing a search so thought it was still appropriate to be discussed here].

I was wondering if anyone has any information about ongoing *private* (selling) prices for 2 townbed villas for Plat/Gold weeks at Club Son Antema in Mallorca, Spain. MVCI prices are around the 30-40K dollars.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:52 pm

Suggest you check the for sale section at www.tug2.net or try www.redweek.com for some comparable asking prices. I am sure that you know that with a resale from a private owner you cannot trade in the week for Marriott points although you can certainly trade through Interval Intl
Old Sep 20, 2005, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by KathyP
Suggest you check the for sale section at www.tug2.net or try www.redweek.com for some comparable asking prices. I am sure that you know that with a resale from a private owner you cannot trade in the week for Marriott points although you can certainly trade through Interval Intl
Thanks Katy. I didn't know that, so thanks.
My interest is not enough to pay the subscription to both sites, but many thanks for the hint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.