Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking open for 11/23/17?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2016, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Booking open for 11/23/17?

Thanksgiving next year. When will booking open? Currently the booking window is open for only full weeks, and two weeks before this. I want to book beginning on wendsday through sunday (five night award). It appears that if they open full week blocks only, I could not book the full five days. If I book four days and then want to add the fifth day can I do that online and get customer service to correct the booking the include the fifth day (different reservation).
Old Dec 3, 2016, 5:13 pm

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
The nights of Nov 22-25 (first 4 nights) will be available for booking tonight at midnight PST. The night of Nov 26 will be available for booking next Saturday night at midnight PST. Next Saturday night you should be able to sign into your account and modify your reservation to include the 5th night. If not, then call reservations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.