Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills - Moved all the company's business here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond

Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

1177 S Beverly Dr Los Angeles, CA US 90035

Moved all the company's business here (0 Photo)

Excellent hotel. Beds very comfy. Love the fully stocked kitchen. Breakfast buffet is great plus they have made to order omelets. Location very good & easy to get to UCLA Medical Center. Staff very welcoming. Factor's Deli right across the street is an excellent option for any meal-huge portions for not a huge price & the food is very good, plus they give hotel guests a discount when dining between 4 - 7 pm (show your room key). Plenty of other dining options within walking distance as well as a Ralph's for stocking the kitchen for extended stays. If you want a car, there is a Hertz right in the attached hotel garage. Moved all my company's business to this hotel, btw.

Moved all the company's business here

Would you like to write a review on the Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.