Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ritz Carlton
Reload this Page >

The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Global Promotion Launches June 4, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2014, 4:49 am
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

Visit ritzcarltonrewards.com/stay to learn more and register for The Ritz-Carlton Rewards “Explore Beyond the Expected” Promotion.

• Register by September 30, 2014
• Stay between July 1 and October 31, 2014

For complete details call 888-674-5578 or visit ritzcarltonrewards.com/stay
Old Jun 3, 2014, 5:35 am

Programs: WN 3 Million Miler, MR Lifetime Titanium, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, AA Silver, United never again
Our records indicate that you are not eligible for the Explore Beyond the Expected promotion. If you believe you have received this message in error or have any questions, please contact The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Guest Services Team for assistance.

Do I need a separate RC rewards #, distinct from my MR #?
Old Jun 3, 2014, 6:46 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Texas Booster
[Do I need a separate RC rewards #, distinct from my MR #?
You can't do that as they are really the same programs (behind the front-end marketing) and Marriott will only allow you to have one Rewards # per person.

My guess is that if you want to participate in this promo, you will need to change your account over to RC Rewards from Marriott Rewards. As I mentioned above, while the two programs are really the same, Marriott does "market" them differently and that means they will be targeted for different promos.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

one of yhe few differences between the two programs is the bonus offers.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by Texas Booster
Our records indicate that you are not eligible for the Explore Beyond the Expected promotion. If you believe you have received this message in error or have any questions, please contact The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Guest Services Team for assistance.

Do I need a separate RC rewards #, distinct from my MR #?
I called......system wont start accepting registrations until June 4th. Ritz confirmed I'm eligible.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:00 am

Programs: RA, UA MM 1k, AA EXP, Marriott LTP, Hyatt Plat, SPG100

I got the same error this AM, will call for resolution. This has been a great promotion for me in the past.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 5:13 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
It's after June 4th and I still got this error message: "Our records indicate that you are not eligible for the Explore Beyond the Expected promotion. If you believe you have received this message in error or have any questions, please contact The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Guest Services Team for assistance."
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:50 am

Programs: RA, UA MM 1k, AA EXP, Marriott LTP, Hyatt Plat, SPG100
Originally Posted by sammyindc
It's after June 4th and I still got this error message: "Our records indicate that you are not eligible for the Explore Beyond the Expected promotion. If you believe you have received this message in error or have any questions, please contact The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Guest Services Team for assistance."
I got the error too and called in yesterday to get registered. The agent said they confirmed my registration, but I'm not seeing it in My Promotions on marriott.com.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kit125
I got the error too and called in yesterday to get registered. The agent said they confirmed my registration, but I'm not seeing it in My Promotions on marriott.com.
Wouldn't you need to go to RitzCarlton.com to see it?
Old Jun 6, 2014, 9:09 am
Used to be planetrain

Programs: United, Marriott
Can anyone recommend some Ritz Carlton hotels that typically have the lowest revenue rates in order for us to fulfill this?

I'll start:

Ritz Carlton Phoenix as low as $149/night booked through the American Express FHR Portal (with Noon Check-in, Upgrade when available, Daily Breakfast for two, Complimentary lunch or dinner for two)

Sample Date: 7/5-7/6
Old Jun 6, 2014, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sammyindc
Are you a RCR member? Your profile says you are MR Plat.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 9:43 am

All,

I spoke to RC this AM and found out there are 2 offers. I received an error because the offer for my account is 5 nights for 50,000 points with max of 100,000 points. She did say that the certs from the original offer expire in 6 months.
Old Jun 6, 2014, 1:22 pm

5 nights for 50 000 points? Maybe it's time to explore Ritz, but without LNF, it's gonna be expensive...

Originally Posted by DallaStarwooDelta
All,

I spoke to RC this AM and found out there are 2 offers. I received an error because the offer for my account is 5 nights for 50,000 points with max of 100,000 points. She did say that the certs from the original offer expire in 6 months.
Old Jun 8, 2014, 8:12 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DallaStarwooDelta
All,

That's probably the best offer I've ever seen. So 10 RC nights will give you 100,000 points? Any details on this offer?
Old Jun 8, 2014, 9:03 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Has anyone been able to sign up online yet? I can't....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.