Search

New Autograph Collection

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, DL Silver
New Autograph Collection

I found this interesting on Marriott Rewards today:

Now you can earn and redeem Marriott Rewards® points at even more places – the incredibly original and highly distinctive Autograph Collection of hotels. Autograph Collection is a new but growing ensemble of independent, luxury hotels that are carefully selected by Marriott for their individuality, style and synchronicity with your unique travel interests. Plus each allows you to earn or redeem points for every stay.

Available Autograph Collection hotels:
(More hotels and more places to earn & redeem points are coming soon)

* Grand Bohemian Hotel--Orlando, FL
* Bohemian Hotel Celebration--Orlando, FL
* Casa Monica Hotel--St. Augustine, FL
* Mansion on Forsyth Park--Savannah, GA
* Bohemian Hotel Riverfront--Savannah, GA
* Grand Bohemian Hotel--Asheville, NC
* El Monte Sagrado--Taos, NM

Any thoughts? I think it's nice to see the program expand! Kind of surprised Celebration Hotel is category 6 though...
Old Mar 31, 2010, 10:20 am

Like the fact that the Grand Bohemian Hotel--Asheville, NC is a category 5, possible points use? I think so!
Old Apr 21, 2010, 9:20 pm

Does it mention where are they opening additional ones?
Old Apr 22, 2010, 3:18 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
This thread should be merged with a previous thread about the new Autograph Collection, where you will be able to find more information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.