Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

CYToronto offer Plat. Amenity 250 pts.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CYToronto offer Plat. Amenity 250 pts.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Question CYToronto offer Plat. Amenity 250 pts.

I stayed at The CY in Downtown Toronto 3 times over the last few weeks and upon check-in was offered 250 points as my Plat. amenity. I accepted all 3 times, but when they did not get credited to my account, I contacted Marriott Rewards. They told me only stays with CY located outside North-America qualified for the 250 points and that the hotel should have never offered the points. I confirmed this on the MW website.

If the hotel is breaking Marriott policy by offering the welcome amenity of 250 as an option and they don't credit my account I feel I should be compensated as my platinum amenity was never delivered.

I contacted the hotel directly and they told me they issue the points as an adjustment on my account NOT as Plat. Amenity Welcome points... hmmmm???

What do you think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.