Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Costa do Sauipe Marriott Resort in Brazil

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2004, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Too Many

Anyone stayed at this Marriott resort outside of Salvador, BA? I'm headed there next month for 5 nights and I'm curious as to any person reviews.
Old Jan 24, 2005, 9:22 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Plat, AA Plat
*bump*

Has anyone stayed here and have any reports on this property?

Thanks!
Old Jan 4, 2006, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by texex91
Anyone stayed at this Marriott resort outside of Salvador, BA? I'm headed there next month for 5 nights and I'm curious as to any person reviews.
Had a fabulous time at the Renaissance. The Marriott is right next door, and slightly more formal. The hotels are in a gated area along a beutiful strip of ocean with a walking path running from the Marriott for about a mile along several hotels. As an MR Platinum, was upgraded to a beautiful suite. My 2-year old daughter LOVED the hammock provided on the balcony. Food was average. Only downside is getting to northeast Brazil--two stops from the west coast, at least one from the east coast.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 10:12 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, WN Companion Pass, Hertz 5 Star Gold
Stayed at the Marriott Cost do Sauipe as MR Platinum earlier this year and had a fabulous time. If everything else was equal, I would choose the Marriott over the Ren. We were also upgraded to a very nice oceanfront suite. Breakfast spread was very impressive also.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 3:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Any more recent stays? Marriott or Ren? Planning to go 1st week of Feb, and can't decide between properites.
Thanks-
Old Sep 23, 2009, 2:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Former?

Is this Marriott now gone?

On MR.com it does not show up.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 2:46 pm

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
The power of Google: http://www.google.com/search?q=Marri...ient=firefox-a

Superclubs Breezes Costa do Sauipe
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._of_Bahia.html
http://www.superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_brazil/
Old Dec 31, 2011, 3:07 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Any recent experiences at the Sauipe Hotels....?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.