Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Does anyone knows special codes for Marriott?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does anyone knows special codes for Marriott?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2005, 8:52 pm

Programs: United Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Additional travel agent code

T77 is the travel industry code I use most often (helps to be a travel agent also). However, some properties require a once around with a sales manager to justify the rate.
Old May 4, 2005, 2:19 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
May I add my thanks to all who have put this together too, what a fantastic resource ! Tried some of the codes and they are just fantastic - not just makes stays cheaper but has options for fab perks - will certainly be doing a Spa or Romance package next time I can ! Ta again all.
Old May 5, 2005, 6:56 am
gof

Programs: UA 2P, HHonors Diamond, Hertz Gold
Two stays at Marriott Zurich, best codes?

Checking our corporate travel (usually very good) finds zippo at the Marriott in Zurich. So I'm looking for some good promo rates (to make it less expensive compared to surrounding hotels) and perhaps to get a good bundle as one is a weekend stay (May 13-17 and again May 19-20)

I'm going through 24 odd pages of codes, but any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated
Old May 5, 2005, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by gof
Checking our corporate travel (usually very good) finds zippo at the Marriott in Zurich. So I'm looking for some good promo rates (to make it less expensive compared to surrounding hotels) and perhaps to get a good bundle as one is a weekend stay (May 13-17 and again May 19-20)

I'm going through 24 odd pages of codes, but any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated
Hotel's website says the Stay for Breakfast rate (OTP) includes $100 Bonus Bucks.
Old May 5, 2005, 12:03 pm
gof

Programs: UA 2P, HHonors Diamond, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by ntamayo
Hotel's website says the Stay for Breakfast rate (OTP) includes $100 Bonus Bucks.
Thanks for the input. How do the bonus bucks work, or are they only for gold/plat. I'm a new "silver" member but I don't think that gives me any real benefits other than the 20% bonus points.

BTW: Does the 20% bonus points also apply to miles if I do that? Currently I've set for points because of the mega promo, but I'm not sure if that will conflict with my potential bonus for signing up under the airline referral for silver, or if miles might make a better choice. At 10 points/$, I should get close to 10,800 points for the stays with bonus, plus another 2,500 for the mega promo. If I take straight miles, I'd get 2700 miles right away vs. 2000 on trade of 10k points, plus a residual ~3k points. I may stay at marriott more in the future, but it's uncertain... Anyone know if I am supposed to get airline miles as a bonus for the "silver" sign up? What happens if I'm set for points instead?

Last edited by gof; May 5, 2005 at 12:22 pm
Old May 7, 2005, 10:15 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Originally Posted by gof
Thanks for the input. How do the bonus bucks work, or are they only for gold/plat. I'm a new "silver" member but I don't think that gives me any real benefits other than the 20% bonus points.

BTW: Does the 20% bonus points also apply to miles if I do that? Currently I've set for points because of the mega promo, but I'm not sure if that will conflict with my potential bonus for signing up under the airline referral for silver, or if miles might make a better choice. At 10 points/$, I should get close to 10,800 points for the stays with bonus, plus another 2,500 for the mega promo. If I take straight miles, I'd get 2700 miles right away vs. 2000 on trade of 10k points, plus a residual ~3k points. I may stay at marriott more in the future, but it's uncertain... Anyone know if I am supposed to get airline miles as a bonus for the "silver" sign up? What happens if I'm set for points instead?
If you choose miles you get no 20% bonus
Old May 11, 2005, 3:38 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
I should be more diligent checking these codes. My employer rate in Charlotte is $69. Client rate is $64. LPR rate $45!
Old May 14, 2005, 8:33 am

Programs: Starwood Hotels, Alaska Air, Delta/Northwest Air
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
I would venture to guess that the associate that it refers to is the individual being employed by Marriott, itself, as I have spoken to Marriott personnel at the hotels who have spoken about the "Marriott Associate(s)" rate.

Unless you have such an I.D., it should be a no go.
Actually, it's not for Marriott personnel, but enployees of CNL Corporation, which owns many of the properties that Marriott manages.

The Marriott Associate rate code is MMP and the Marriott Employee Friends & Family rate code is MMF.
Old May 14, 2005, 8:35 am

Programs: Starwood Hotels, Alaska Air, Delta/Northwest Air
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
only minor additions, the removal of the extra DEL code as someone noticed..

Are any of these not working.. I'll remove them if so

thanks

any new ones???
CNL (as I posted above) is not for Marriott Associates. MMP is for Marriott Associates.
Old May 14, 2005, 1:36 pm

Any promotion codes for France?

Any promotion codes for France?
Thanks!
Old May 14, 2005, 7:13 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond
Thanks Everbody

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has posted here. I just saved $30 (from $109 - $79) on the room I am sleeping in tonight. Best of all, when I asked them to check the "LPR" rate over the phone, they didn't even flinch.
Old May 17, 2005, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA,DL. HL,MC. ZL,ZE.
While the temptation is there to book a rate you don't qualify for, I was able to find an Entertainment Book rate at the JW in Las Vegas for $150 when the best rate I could find previously was a AAA for $233. (Saves $83 plus tax over two nights!) If it wasn't for this thread I would not have considered the Entertainment Book as I forgot all about it.

The elusive VIP athletic rate is $130...maybe I need to go to an NBA tryout!
Old May 18, 2005, 9:29 pm

Programs: MR LTP, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Other codes

I know this might not be the best place, but are there similar codes for other chains (i.e. Hyatt, Fairmont, Hilton, etc)?

I didn't see a list as awesome as this one.

Tex
Old May 19, 2005, 1:43 pm

Does anyone know any special rate codes for Marriott hotels around Toronto Canada Airport hotels. I am planning to stay there for 4 week days. I tried severnal codes and none of them are giving anything less then 135CAD. Thanks
Old May 25, 2005, 3:42 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
VIP rate:
http://www.sportswriters.net/usbwa/about/index.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.