Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard By Marriott Kazan Kremlin, Russia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cupertino, CA - AA:PLT 2MM; Marriott:Plt; Hilton:Slv

Anyone ever stayed here? Experiences, thoughts, conditions?
Old Apr 28, 2012, 5:40 am

Programs: LH FTL, UA 1K MM, Lifetime Marriott Platinum, Starwood Platinum
Courtyard Kazan, Apr 2012

Nice Hotel in a convenient Location near the Kremlin of Kazan (very attractive area of the city)
The rooms are standard Courtyard rooms. One Highlight is the rooftop Terrace with bar and barbecue restaurant that offer amzing Kremlin views at night.

Guest Service is not as good as the hardware:
- front desk was even at busy times just staffed with one person - a trainee
- It seems they never looked at things from a guest perspective: There is coffee and tea in the room, but no milk, sugar sweetener. They deliver a wine amenity, but no glasses & corkscrew
- They failed to deliver platinum arrival gift and tried to weasel out of the guarantee with 500 points. Just under some pressure they agreed to credit a few more points. There was no way to get cash, they blamed a russian law for that.
- No upgrades for Platinum. They have Junior Suites, they have rooms with a view, but there are no complimentary upgrades.

I would stay there again due to limited alternatives, and pretty good location and hardware.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Any updates or more recent stays here?
Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Any updates or more recent stays here?
If there aren't & you stay there, please post after your stay. Much appreciated!

Cheers.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 4:45 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Bump again I may stay there in a few days curious how this courtyard is in the new program

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.