Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Why my Chime bank account got unexpectedly got suspended after I signed up for..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why my Chime bank account got unexpectedly got suspended after I signed up for..

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2017, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

another chime bank card earlier today and now I have to wait for a letter to come in the mail tomorrow explaining what I have to do reopen my chime bank account again because this is my direct deposit and I had $298.99 in my savings account and everything this stuff weird and I just recently won my errors ATM transactions and I gotten my provisional credit refund for all my transactions back onto my chime card
Old Aug 20, 2017, 2:57 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by TevinHutchinsMoney17
another chime bank card earlier today and now I have to wait for a letter to come in the mail tomorrow explaining what I have to do reopen my chime bank account again because this is my direct deposit and I had $298.99 in my savings account and everything this stuff weird and I just recently won my errors ATM transactions and I gotten my provisional credit refund for all my transactions back onto my chime card
English please, I understand you're not happy with the way they served you the steak you ordered. But for the life of me I cant understand what you ordered and what they served you
farwest101 and GundamWing01 like this.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 5:11 pm

CHime be messin wit all da people. Cime this, chime that. Up to chime. Stay off.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: All of them to one degree or another
Originally Posted by TevinHutchinsMoney17
Punctuation much?
Rachael Oest and GundamWing01 like this.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:15 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Seriously though, is there something amiss with Chime these days? Haven't used mine in awhile, but was planning to pretty soon.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 9:47 am

Do NOT use Chime

I encourage you to read the complaints and lawsuits against Chime. I have been a victim of their lack of business ethics. You will get your paycheck early but after a few months they will close your account, with a balance, and fail to give you answers regarding return of your funds. I have over $800 in my account. It was closed for no reason a week ago. I never filed a disputed and only received deposits from my employer. They accepted a direct deposit on Monday and closed my account on Tuesday, leaving me with no money. It is now a week later and all I get it a brush off and delay tactics. I am one of many many many victims.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.