Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated way to earn Fuel Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2016, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: 2% Cash Back by Citi | Chase Business Ink Cash| Amex Everyday Preferred| Chase Freedom| Discover It
Wink Updated way to earn Fuel Rewards

I don't MS that much, and I been out of the game so long that I'm not updated. I Live in central Florida and Winn Dixie no longer takes CC for GCs (hard coded) so I honestly have no other way to earn fuel rewards. I feel like winn dixie is still the key.

If you have a method that works just shoot me a pm Im paying good money as a thank you!

wisdom pleasee
Old Dec 20, 2016, 5:37 am

We can't get fuel rewards up in Minnesota either. The grocery stores have hard coded the registers at Cub. Hyvee has worked sometimes. I am looking for a gas station in Florida that sells vgc for the Freedom card next quarter, do you know of any?
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by IslandOfEnchantment
I don't MS that much, and I been out of the game so long that I'm not updated. I Live in central Florida and Winn Dixie no longer takes CC for GCs (hard coded) so I honestly have no other way to earn fuel rewards. I feel like winn dixie is still the key.

If you have a method that works just shoot me a pm Im paying good money as a thank you!

wisdom pleasee
They still take debit cards for MCGC and your profile "Programs" helps answer your question.

If you cant understand what I just said, look at the Fuel Rewards website, there is an alternative there. WD does still accept CC for SOME VGC!
Old Sep 19, 2017, 7:30 am

For the Shell Fuel Rewards program, go in and link your master card. I just did this last month and have already amassed $2.40 per gallon in discounts!
Old Sep 19, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: UA gold
Originally Posted by Car Jack
For the Shell Fuel Rewards program, go in and link your master card. I just did this last month and have already amassed $2.40 per gallon in discounts!
If I remember correctly, MC promotion is one-time shot. Anyway, you can get at least 25 cents off per gallon by registering a mastercard.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 11:16 am

Unfortunately, the Fuel Rewards Mastercard is no longer available and is getting phased out in April 2018. Till then, Ive got one and $2500 in GC = $7.50 in Fuel Rewards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.