Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Square - Deposit Processing Delays to Linked Checking Account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Square - Deposit Processing Delays to Linked Checking Account

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2016, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood/Hyatt/IHG-PLAT/Hilton-DIA
Question Square - Deposit Processing Delays to Linked Checking Account

My wife signed up for square using my referral link and charged her sister for $500 to pay her back for booking a recent plane ticket.

Her bank account was already verified before running the charge, but square immediately sent an account alert/verification request as soon as she made her first charge.

After verifying everything and submitting the requested documents, her account was cleared and looks no longer limited.

However, that $500 has been showing in "upcoming deposits" for over 2 weeks now and hasn't been automatically pushed to her checking account yet, which normally should happen in 1-2 business days.

Anybody familiar with what needs to be done to push a "stuck" balance from pushing automatically to checking?

My guess is that it has something to do with the same last maiden name on the sister's card that was charged, that matches her account, but not sure if I should go back to square and see what is up or if we should just continue to wait?

Has this happened to anybody before?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 1:40 am
Suspended

Never. Did u follow up and get it resolved?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood/Hyatt/IHG-PLAT/Hilton-DIA
Originally Posted by Ram Trucks
Never. Did u follow up and get it resolved?
not yet... square balance is still sitting in account without auto transfering to linked checking... emailed customer service 2 days ago.. havent heard back yet...
Old Jul 6, 2016, 3:16 pm
Suspended

Question

Originally Posted by flymax77
not yet... square balance is still sitting in account without auto transfering to linked checking... emailed customer service 2 days ago.. havent heard back yet...
Strange. I never had A Payment take longer than 24 Hours. Please try emailing them again.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 9:55 am

I going to a merchant that uses Square for payments.

Does anyone know if Square will drain VGCs?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.