Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best unknown methods for MS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2014, 4:40 pm
Moderator: Travel Buzz

I just get sign up bonuses for dead or nearly dead people. The dead ones don't travel and the nearly dead ones don't have a clue. When you talk about bluebirds they look out the window, and ice cream is a welcome mealtime dessert.

Isn't this what everybody does?

Oh-- was I supposed to keep that a secret?
Old Mar 20, 2014, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
I just get sign up bonuses for dead or nearly dead people. The dead ones don't travel and the nearly dead ones don't have a clue. When you talk about bluebirds they look out the window, and ice cream is a welcome mealtime dessert.
This was too funny!!!!!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 5:06 pm

I can get unlimited cash advances on any debit card. It doesn't matter the balance; usually you can get around 10K, maybe more if the time is right. All you do is go into the bank wearing a ski mask and hand a note to the teller saying "I want all the cash". 99 times out of 100, she'll just fill up a bag for you, no card swipe needed!

You do have to make sure to get out fast, though. Once word spreads, the cops try to shut you down.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
Wow not only are you guys not helpful, you're not funny.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 5:51 pm

Programs: UA, DL, AA, ANA
To be fair it is alittle funny
Old Mar 20, 2014, 6:04 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by rufflesinc
Wow not only are you guys not helpful, you're not funny.
?????
Old Mar 20, 2014, 7:17 pm
Moderator: Travel Buzz

D. B Cooper, anyone?

Originally Posted by ntr91
I can get unlimited cash advances on any debit card. It doesn't matter the balance; usually you can get around 10K, maybe more if the time is right. All you do is go into the bank wearing a ski mask and hand a note to the teller saying "I want all the cash". 99 times out of 100, she'll just fill up a bag for you, no card swipe needed!

You do have to make sure to get out fast, though. Once word spreads, the cops try to shut you down.
Honestly! Did you have to go blabbing this secret stuff all over the place? Just please don't do this kind of MS'ing in my town. I'm having enough trouble without this kind of publicity. First people get the cashiers all worked up by hollering for upper management when they won't scan 8544 gift cards disguised as debit cards, then, as if p.o'ed cashiers aren't enough to coax off the ledge, they hide the VR's all over the store. This forces me to get ugly with the staff, who really should know where their store inventory is... after all, it's their store-- I just shop there.

I'm just fed up with the way ya'll keep the goodies for yourself.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 7:26 pm

Deleted. This is too good to be true.

Last edited by spgbus; Mar 20, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Old Mar 20, 2014, 7:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

someones feathers got a little ruffled a few posts up
Old Mar 20, 2014, 8:04 pm

First rule of fight club..
Old Mar 20, 2014, 8:14 pm

I got this cool way to reach signup bonuses for my last AOR.

Step 1.) have fiancé tear ACL a few months before wedding and before she can hop up your insurance.

Step 2.) Pay off bills on credit cards after Wedding

Can't wait for my "Free" trip to Italy!
Old Mar 21, 2014, 5:23 am

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Anyone else hear the thumping and base line to "another one bites the dust" when others post about getting married/having kids?
Old Mar 21, 2014, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
Originally Posted by V6Jeep4x4
I got this cool way to reach signup bonuses for my last AOR.

Step 1.) have fiancé tear ACL a few months before wedding and before she can hop up your insurance.

Step 2.) Pay off bills on credit cards after Wedding

Can't wait for my "Free" trip to Italy!
Why wouldn't you just wait until you get married and have your insurance cover?
Old Mar 21, 2014, 6:40 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by glocklt4
Ok, that's just TOO far... not willing to have the wife stop birth control for miles. Defeats purpose of earning the miles - to USE them
+10000000...wife is OK, as its double miles earned/same redeemed and hotels are now 1/2 points essentially. I seriously draw the line at kids though, just more miles and verty expensive... We have not been married longb enough to think about kids though, only 14 years...hahaha
Old Mar 21, 2014, 6:53 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by skibum7732
+10000000...wife is OK, as its double miles earned/same redeemed and hotels are now 1/2 points essentially. I seriously draw the line at kids though, just more miles and verty expensive... We have not been married longb enough to think about kids though, only 14 years...hahaha
Like you're style! haha. Married 3.5 years and people keep asking why we aren't thinking about kids yet. We tell them it would severely impact our mileage runs, RTW tickets in F, etc they just roll their eyes. Oh well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.