Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 9:37 pm

Man these guys take forever. Still waiting on an order from the 12th.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by canyoncar
Man these guys take forever. Still waiting on an order from the 12th.
Also waiting for an order from same time. Shows up as processed on their website, called today and they said order is in the card prep department and has not been cancelled. Not much else to go on.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 6:57 am

Originally Posted by Joshy119
Recieved my order today. They came activated. Stated that the last 4 was the PIN. Zipped out to Walmart. No dice. Wouldnt process.
Don't know why, they are meta and they auto drain, I just did one at a local grocery store.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by gnomey
has anyone been successful in buying VGC from GCM again, after being blocked by them previously?

my history - i manage to buy VGC from them beginning of the year, and the cards were delivered to me. then subsequent times (i just attempted 1-2 sporadic orders based on my whim since then) were not successful. diff email, diff cc, diff etc all cannot force the order to go through. what would happen is that order confirmation email would arrive, then followed by another email indicating order is cancelled 12-24 hours later. i know this is a common problem cos GCM is very trigger-happy, but has anyone is successful in overturning this issue to their favor?

since i have free time today, i just called GCM and they asked me some security question. but after that, they said i failed some verification system process and they cannot tell me the reason why the system failed me, and they also cannot over-turn the decision in order to process the order.

so frustrating

------------

i also had the same problem (order confirmation email, then order is cancelled blah) when buying from simon.com. unlike GCM, this is my first time buying online from simon. i am abt to call them now, but i expect the same BS explanation from the CSR i guess.
Sounds like a lot of frustration with GCM. May I ask why you prefer them to giftcards.com? The cashback, at least from the TCB seems to be the same on VGCs, so why not just use giftcards.com ? Although they've been having some issues with delaying shipments recently, but still seems to be much better than the experience you're having with GCM. I never even order from GCM, am I missing out on something? Thanks.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by DjRocket
Sounds like a lot of frustration with GCM. May I ask why you prefer them to giftcards.com? The cashback, at least from the TCB seems to be the same on VGCs, so why not just use giftcards.com ? Although they've been having some issues with delaying shipments recently, but still seems to be much better than the experience you're having with GCM. I never even order from GCM, am I missing out on something? Thanks.
giftcards.com is another option. but i think if i remember correctly, the gc fee is slightly higher compared to what you get from gcm
Old Jul 27, 2016, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by DjRocket
I never even order from GCM, am I missing out on something? Thanks.
I think most of the heavy hitters are wondering the same thing, how much is too much before GCM calls foul on your order(s). I'm small potatoes (less than $5K a month) but I've never had a problem (with TCB or GCM) and any of the speed bumps (processing/shipping time) have been well publicized here ahead of time. I also have a locked mailbox so that provides extra comfort when they come activated.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:54 am

I am wondering of I should put in a missing claim with TCB.

I ordered $2k worth of VGC on the 18th, got an email from GCM yesterday on the 26th that it shipped. my GCM purchase should post on TCB now since its been over 7 days since I ordered.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
how much is too much before GCM calls foul on your order(s).
"Individuals can purchase up to $15,000 in Visa Gift Cards in any 30 days. Corporate customers are welcome to visit us at Incentive Card Lab - www.incentivecardlab.com"
Old Jul 28, 2016, 8:52 am

Hopefully it's not just me. GCM has been taking forever lately. Going on 2 weeks now for my orders. Normally it's about 8 days. Also I requested a payout from TCB. After 2 weeks I didn't receive it. I also noticed I never received a payout I requested in May. It wasn't until I submitted a support ticket that they finally tell me that there is a problem with my account. They asked me why I buy so much from GCM. I said I buy gift cards for personal use. They said the amount I buy is inconsistent with personal use. They said that they don't have a problem with businesses buying them for corporate and reselling purposes and they wanted the name of my company and website so that "my order can track correctly". Most of my orders have tracked correctly. If it's been 9 weeks and no return to GCM, what does TCB care? I submitted a couple of orders with cashbackhouse as a back up. They have yet to track yet.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Sandybestdog
Hopefully it's not just me. GCM has been taking forever lately. Going on 2 weeks now for my orders. Normally it's about 8 days. Also I requested a payout from TCB. After 2 weeks I didn't receive it. I also noticed I never received a payout I requested in May. It wasn't until I submitted a support ticket that they finally tell me that there is a problem with my account. They asked me why I buy so much from GCM. I said I buy gift cards for personal use. They said the amount I buy is inconsistent with personal use. They said that they don't have a problem with businesses buying them for corporate and reselling purposes and they wanted the name of my company and website so that "my order can track correctly". Most of my orders have tracked correctly. If it's been 9 weeks and no return to GCM, what does TCB care? I submitted a couple of orders with cashbackhouse as a back up. They have yet to track yet.

It would be nice if blogs would pick up on these games by TCB. Maybe we all need to find a better VGC portal if reports of this stuff continues

TCB is obviously getting too much business/arrogant if they are withholding payouts
Old Jul 28, 2016, 10:19 am

I placed an order with GCM through TCB for $1500 and they called to verify some shipping and billing info, I do a staples order or two a month as well but still well under the 10 grand that GCM wants you to keep it under. Glad I answered the phone too since it was an out of state area code, nonetheless, order is being processed. I imagine some of you guys are doing heavy volume and that's the reason for the non payouts and other shenanigans.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by Joshy119
It would be nice if blogs would pick up on these games by TCB. Maybe we all need to find a better VGC portal if reports of this stuff continues

TCB is obviously getting too much business/arrogant if they are withholding payouts
I thought they were pretty reputable. Maybe they are just trying to verify things. That's fine. I offered to send them my drivers license. I just find it suspect that they are waiting until not when I place a bunch of orders, not when I request a first payout, not when I request a second payout, but when I finally submit a help request on why I didn't receive the payout, then they say they have some questions.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 5:55 pm

Which card comes with a PIN?
Old Jul 29, 2016, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by ECCM
Also waiting for an order from same time. Shows up as processed on their website, called today and they said order is in the card prep department and has not been cancelled. Not much else to go on.
Update: received order from GCM at 12 calendar-day mark. The meter stamp on the package was two days later than what their CSR quoted as the shipping date. I also did not receive a confirmation email that the order had shipped. Cards came activated...I wish their security was more robust in case of theft, but no complaints otherwise.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 10:58 pm

Finally comes to the first s@h payout date. Anyone has good/bad experience about them? a bit nervous. It seemed to me all my activities in May has disappeared from the webpage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.