Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serve rejecting checks

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2016, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Serve rejecting checks

I've been having a hard time with Serve lately, accepting checks.

Every month, I get a check for $25.00, one drawn on Wells Fargo. It's a check sent to my by a friend, who uses his bank's bill paying service. So, it's computer printed. For a while, I had no problems depositing them with Serve.

For the last couple of months, Certegy (which Amex uses for the check processing, apparently) has rejected those checks. They have been zero help telling me why they're rejecting them.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I got a check from a car dealership for $100, also computer printed. It was rejected by Certegy.

Now, I have a history of similar deposits with Serve, and the account has been opened for almost a year.

Has anyone else seen this problem recently?
Old Jan 10, 2016, 8:26 am

Why bother. Just deposit it mobile with your bank or ATM it
Old Jan 10, 2016, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
For the last couple of months, Certegy (which Amex uses for the check processing, apparently) has rejected those checks. They have been zero help telling me why they're rejecting them.
You talked to Certegy about this problem ?
Old Jan 10, 2016, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
You talked to Certegy about this problem ?
Yes, and they were zero help. All they would tell me is "there are several criteria we use to determine the possibility of fraud, but we can't discuss further details".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.