Wiki Posts
Search

MH and WY

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

MH and WY

Hi
I booked a flight with WY from Dammam to Kuching (all from Oman airlines website) I believe my baggage should reach the final destination which is kuching since this is a single PNR am I right? Another question is I heard there is a transit immigration counter in KLIA for passengers connecting from Intl to domestic flights, where is it located?

I posted this at another thread but can't seem to delete that thread. It seems more appropriate to ask a question relating to MH here.

Thank you
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:05 am

Yes, bags will appear in KCH.

Your flight from MCT will park at the satellite terminal. Your KCH flight will depart from the A or B gates. Take the train to the main terminal (for Arrivals and the A and B gates). As you exit the train on arrival at the main terminal, turn back to the direction in which the train came from (you will also see signs for A & B gates) and take the escalator/lift to go one floor down. (Do not take lifts/escalators to the Arrivals level - which is the direction going the other way and which most of the train pax will head to).

The immigration and security for pax connecting to domestic destinations will be on that one floor down.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Wait isn't what I am suppose to go to the domestic departure? if so it's in the main terminal after the check in counters? What's next to the escalator in the main terminal so I can be sure? Offcourse since my bags will arrive in kuching I don't need to pass the customs and quarantine, I know this is a stupid question but what makes the immigration for the domestic flights different, I am hoping they won't tell me to go to the arrivals area and do immigration from there because that takes time and my connection is not long.

Thank you for your help

Last edited by Ashi777; Mar 28, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.