Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maldive's best hotel

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2014, 3:08 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Currently I am booked into Maalifushi by COMO for February but am seriously considering to rebook into Six Senses Laamu (FSLG is fully booked as is Cocoa) due to the large size of the villas (Ocean Beach Villa).
Anyone with recent experience at Laamu and how it compares to Maalifushi or Amanpulo ?
Old Dec 14, 2014, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by ngfan
Currently I am booked into Maalifushi by COMO for February but am seriously considering to rebook into Six Senses Laamu (FSLG is fully booked as is Cocoa) due to the large size of the villas (Ocean Beach Villa).
Anyone with recent experience at Laamu and how it compares to Maalifushi or Amanpulo ?
I just got back from 6S Laamu and had an awesome time. Ill try to post my review there. I spent first night at the 4S Kuuda Hurra and the 6S owns it in everyway.

Just a great hotel with some crazy snorkeling spots, if youre up for it.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 6:39 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Anyone here have experience with the Angsana Velavaru? I'm not finding any reviews on FT except a couple passing mentions.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by helvetic
Anyone here have experience with the Angsana Velavaru? I'm not finding any reviews on FT except a couple passing mentions.
As you know Angsana is a sister brand of Banyan Tree, and I believe guests staying at either resort also have access to the other.

The overwater jetty looks very strange. It looks as though one can see directly into the swimming pool of neighboring accommodations, and of course be seen as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.