Four Seasons Preferred Partner - standardized amenities

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons Preferred Partner - standardized amenities

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2009, 5:06 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by kell113
Apparently, I need to cancel my reservation and rebook with a virutoso travel agent to get the extra great amenities?
Maybe yes, maybe no. I've tried to highlight that a Virtuoso Agency is not 100% for sure a Four Seasons Pref Partner. You can try some in your area and see for yourself or see if any of the other posts in this thread can point you in the right direction...

Last edited by ABG; May 2, 2009 at 8:59 pm
Old May 2, 2009, 5:29 pm

Talking

Ok, Thanks! I have inquired with Brownell travel agency that I found on this thread. I will wait for a response from them!!!
Old May 2, 2009, 11:13 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Originally Posted by kell113
Thank you to all the very helpful advice to those that post the deals!

I have reservations at the Four Seasons Santa Barbara, stay 2 nights get the 3rd night free, that i booked directly with the hotel. Apparently, I need to cancel my reservation and rebook with a virutoso travel agent to get the extra great amenities? Are the rates the same with a virutoso travel agent as the hotel web site? I am booked into a double/double deluxe at $675 3rd night free.

Thanks in advance for advice!
The rates will be the same booked with a Virtuoso or Preferred Partner agent. You should note that the Preferred Partner amenities are better than the Virtuoso amenities - Full Breakfast instead of Continental Breakfast. A PP agent can take over your reservation - or - you can cancel and have it rebooked.
Old May 4, 2009, 4:42 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Originally Posted by Earthman
The agent I use is based in California which is a whole "daytime" behind Dublin.
I've had no problems at all and in fact it can be handier because you can deal with emails in the evening away from work-or send one during the day or in the morning and the answers or train of discussion is read for you in the evening.
You can then research the information and make your decisions in your own free time without rushing things.

hey thanks for that; what agency did you use if i may ask?? howd you find them?
Old May 5, 2009, 9:45 am

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by irish mark
hey thanks for that; what agency did you use if i may ask?? howd you find them?
I have worked with DavidO of our flyertalk boards, and he has exceeded my highest expectations.
Old May 6, 2009, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
i have already booked four seasons geneva in june for 2 days for about 1400 us. should i ask for these amenities, or cancel and then contact a travel agent, probably the one listed on here to rebook me at hopefully the same rate.

this was for a standard room, and i would like to get an upgrade if possible. so i don't know what to do.
Old May 6, 2009, 3:28 pm

Programs: LHW FS BA LH and other things
Originally Posted by guy999
i have already booked four seasons geneva in june for 2 days for about 1400 us. should i ask for these amenities, or cancel and then contact a travel agent, probably the one listed on here to rebook me at hopefully the same rate.

this was for a standard room, and i would like to get an upgrade if possible. so i don't know what to do.
You should contact ABG, DavidO, or myself As you will only get the amenity if you cancel and rebook with a preferred agent.
Old May 6, 2009, 5:18 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Expl, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres, National EE, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Luxetravels
You should contact ABG, DavidO, or myself As you will only get the amenity if you cancel and rebook with a preferred agent.
Good advice. A quick addendum -- you may want to wait until the new reservation is made before canceling your current one. It'd be a bummer to cancel your current reservation and then discover that the rates are now higher than when you originally booked.

DavidO also indicated that a FSPP could take over an existing reservation. I am not sure how that works, but maybe that would be the best solution?

Last edited by MarshKing; May 6, 2009 at 5:27 pm
Old May 6, 2009, 5:39 pm

Programs: LHW FS BA LH and other things
Originally Posted by MarshKing
DavidO also indicated that a FSPP could take over an existing reservation. I am not sure how that works, but maybe that would be the best solution?
Agent calls up and asks for the booking to be changed over and gives IATA info. But now that the PP is in the GDS i think it is best to rebook it then you are assured no mistakes can happen as everything the client will be getting is listed in the rate.
Old May 6, 2009, 5:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Luxetravels
You should contact ABG, DavidO, or myself
virtuoso/FSPP >
6 here - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/11355793-post14.html
plus the following >
+ luxury
+ Luxetravels
+ MarshKing
+ ddavault
+ imvalo
+ LindaTerrill
+ challett
+ Antepali
+ KimberlyH
+ bocastephen
+ JessicaO
+ Ashleigho
+ aschulke
+ traveldesigner
+ TravelConcierge
+ luxtrvlwrks
+ RinR
+ price123
+ Ryan D
+ folden-diaz
+ Fitstylist5
+ sarahlee
+ Travel K
+ alexisonsmith
+ ProTraveler
+ jkallet
+ chinmoylad (formerly deathscar)
+ CanvasTravelCo
+ TheTravelMaestro
+ aniaw6
+ woosterlad
+ TWMelissa
+ htang333
+ TopFlightGal
+ Jasper2009
+ travelling.tim
+ jlfriedman
+ CometEE
+ BACH777
+ jasondetar
+ whitworldwide
+ CanfordCliffs

+ bcosinteno
+ nrunning24
+ KristenNix
+ phant0m
+ dylanc
+ NYC Flyer
+ kmora
+ mrtripper

(not FSPP = chinmoylad / JanePond / stef9152)

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Mar 5, 2019 at 11:54 am
Old May 9, 2009, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

more FS site additions >

list of complimentary amenities
http://www.fourseasons.com/hualalai/value/ (beach)
http://www.fourseasons.com/whistler/value/ (mountain)
http://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/value/ (leisure/golf)
http://www.fourseasons.com/bangkok/value/ (metropolitan)
looks like theyre adding such a page for every property
(at first i thought it was just resorts)

meetings information
http://www.fourseasons.com/co_op/global_meetings_08_09/

mentions videos as well as RSS
http://www.fourseasons.com/connectin...cle_13265.html

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jun 7, 2009 at 9:49 am
Old May 11, 2009, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by francophile
Thanks for the link. I contacted Ellen and booked 2 nights at FS Hualalai and 6 FS Maui. She was a real joy to work with. I can't imagine ever not using her to book stays at Four Seasons (the perks when booking through a preferred partner are sweet!) and am hoping to work with her for an Italy trip next year.

Gotta love Flyertalk!
Old May 19, 2009, 10:19 am

Programs: AA2, DL2, Amtrak2, US2, SPG1, MAR2
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri

whatever happened with the plan to add 20 keys and 14 residences at FS langkawi?

Speaking of Langkawi, what/if any category upgrades into a Beach Villa? Same for Sayan from suite to villa.

I cant seem to find the answer easily. If there is a definitive answer to this then I'll probably switch away from my Aman Sri Lanka res into FS Langkawi or Sayan through an FSPP.

Last edited by DrivingRain; May 19, 2009 at 10:34 am
Old May 19, 2009, 11:24 am

Programs: F
Just a post to thank DavidO for this thread. >1000 posts on FT and I feel like an idiot. Well, I am happy now! ^
Old May 19, 2009, 2:15 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
Four Seasons Bali At Sayan

Please correct me if I'm wrong,

If I were to book with a FS PP TA then I could book the cheapest room category which is Suite for $460 a night then I'd be upgraded to the next category which is a One Bedroom Villa (prices at $780 a night)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.