Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 10:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
New Peninsula website

what do you think?
Old Sep 10, 2008, 6:42 am

new pen website

I really like it! After the tricksy intro, which is based on the ad campaign, the detail offered is excellent. Good drop-down menus take you quickly to where you want to go - everything loads quickly. There are really good photos of all the different types of accommodation, but the best thing is they actually publish room rates!! I love this, as most websites these days make you commit to dates before they will tell you how much your selected room/suite will cost.^
Old Sep 10, 2008, 1:27 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, too many others
Have to disagree on this. Content is way better than before, but site design is awful - takes forever to load important parts, including reservation interface. Pen published room rates on the old site, as far as I can remember. I use an agent to book travel for me - but I found even getting information about some properties was a bit time consuming.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10277945

rates and promos are exactly the same as the old site, no change. (except its not as simple to navigate now.)

the FS site will never be beaten.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10277945

rates and promos are exactly the same as the old site, no change. (except its not as simple to navigate now.)

the FS site will never be beaten.
I think I have to agree here. Although I like the aesthetics of the new site, it takes too long to load certain parts, and information takes a few clicks to get to. I was never thought of how good the FS site actually is. It's effortless, isn't it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.