Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2016, 8:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Bulgari Moscow

http://news.marriott.com/2016/05/agr...-hotel-moscow/

Excerpts:

"Bulgari Hotels and Resorts signed an agreement today with Russian investor Alexey Bogachev to bring the luxury hospitality brand to Moscow. Plans for the Bulgari Hotel in Moscow have been announced, and it is expected to open in 2019.

It will stand as the world’s seventh Bulgari Hotel, following the opening of Milan in 2004, Bali in 2006, London in 2012, and the Shanghai, Beijing and Dubai Hotels anticipated for 2017.

The Hotel will be located in a prestigious luxury area, just 300 meters from the city’s landmarks such as the historic Kremlin and the Red Square. As well, it will be adjacent to the Moscow State Conservatory P. I. Tchaikovsky, one of the most important music universities in the world.

The Hotel will comprise 65 rooms and suites, including an extraordinary 300-square meter Bulgari Suite with a unique 600-square meter rooftop terrace and will offer magnificent views of the Moscow rooftops and of the Kremlin. A full range of luxury facilities, such as the signature Bulgari restaurant and bar and a 1600 square meter Spa with 25 meter swimming pool, will be at the disposal of the hotel guests and residents.

The former residence of a noble family, and later home to the musicians from the Conservatory P. I. Tchaikovsky, the Bulgari Hotel will convey Bulgari’s core aesthetic values of contemporary design, magnificent craftsmanship and artistic detail."

While technically a Marriott release the Bulgari properties do not allow one to earn or redeem points in the Marriott program, so I thought it made more sense to post the news of the upcoming Moscow property in the Luxury forum. Also noticed that 3 Bulgaris will open next year in Shanghai, Beijing & Dubai.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.