Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2007, 11:52 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry 7290: BlackBerry7290/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/120)

Not really a celebrity, but the boss of the Deutsche Flugsicherung is sitting across the aisle and will fly BRU-ZRH-STR with me.

Any questions you can think of?

SmilingBoy.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 5:36 pm

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Helmut Markwort (editor of Focus) was sitting one row in front of me on todays LH 966 from FRA to MUC.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 7:26 am

Programs: LH Sen
On April 10: Wolfgang Mayrhuber aka the Wolf with his wife in F (84 A and C) from SIN to FRA. He came to every pax in F and said hello and wished a pleasant flight. He was very nice!
Old Jun 30, 2007, 8:40 am
DTS

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Was it like this?

Is this a really a celebrity ?

Comment: This shot is just a cut of a couple scenes running as a show in standard free-TV!
LOL, no it was back in the days when she wasn't allowed to say a word (2001 as far as I remember).
Old Jun 30, 2007, 11:24 am
Community Director Emerita

Eva Mendes was on the LAX-FRA flight arriving today.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 9:57 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Thank god Penelope Cruz (or the production company) can't afford F on LH/LX:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709182
Old Jul 6, 2007, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Not sure it'll mean much to most (including those actually in the UK ) but Vernon Kay (TV presenter) was in 2A next to me in 2D (2C free) on my LHR-FRA yesterday morning. I was actually originally in 2C but moved at check-in. Nothing personal, Vernon - didn't know until I boarded

He was very quiet and unassuming and just minding his own business - slept for most of the flight, didn't even eat or drink anything.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by FtlAOI
On April 10: Wolfgang Mayrhuber aka the Wolf with his wife in F (84 A and C) from SIN to FRA. He came to every pax in F and said hello and wished a pleasant flight. He was very nice!
A very nice guy. I've been on two flights with him; once, he sat next to me in 83C (I believe either LAX/SFO to FRA).
Old Jul 8, 2007, 6:27 am

Programs: LH
Talking René Baumann

Wondered, I know the woman next to me in the lounge in Praha. Yes, it is the wife of René Baumann, he is in the other room of the lounge. In a couple of minutes, we will flight together with their team to Zurich. BTW, I am DJ Bobo fan, not because of the music, but because of the creativity of the performance. From the flight: He flew Economy with his team. What a shame for me. ;-)

Last edited by chumbawumba; Jul 8, 2007 at 11:05 am Reason: Spelling and Eco
Old Jul 28, 2007, 10:09 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Klaus- Peter Siegloch, former anchorman of ZDF Heute- Journal and new head of the ZDF office in Washington D.C. on LH417/27 (IAD - FRA on A343) in 12 C
Old Jul 29, 2007, 2:27 am

Josep Carreras from FRA-BCN in 1F, he had a HON sticker and his bags came 1 minute after he arrived to the belt (mine came as usual 25 minutes delay)
Old Jul 29, 2007, 8:57 am

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by sunseeker
Leonardo di Caprio in F (83 A) on LH 450 FRA-LAX...
This must be a prime route for celeb sightings. About a month after this post with Leo, I was on the same flight and Sharon Stone was in 83A.

(The FCT and longhaul LH F service made it one of the best flights of my life, but Sharon helped make it a great story -- especially for my friends who aren't travel geeks)
Old Jul 29, 2007, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
This must be a prime route for celeb sightings.
Yep, I've seen plenty. Same on MUC-LAX.
Old Jul 29, 2007, 9:29 pm

Programs: AMEX Centurian, AA Gold, VX Silver, HHonors Gold
July 4th MUC-DEN

Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell were in F on the MUC-DEN flight.
Old Aug 2, 2007, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Klaus- Peter Siegloch, former anchorman of ZDF Heute- Journal and new head of the ZDF office in Washington D.C. on LH417/27 (IAD - FRA on A343) in 12 C
must be quite busy travelling these days....bumped into him at the First Class check-in for US flights in T1, B at FRA. With entire family....presenting the news (and often bad news) for so many years seems to wear on people....or maybe he was missing the make-up from his TV crew..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.