Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Senator status re qualification

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:49 pm
Original Poster

Senator status re qualification

I achieved for the first time the Senator status last November valid until Feb/2019.
I achieved this week more than 100000 status miles again, thus requalificating as Senator.
Shalll I receive again 2 e-vouchers? And until when us going to be valid my status?
Old Aug 23, 2017, 12:42 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by FLobo
I achieved for the first time the Senator status last November valid until Feb/2019.
I achieved this week more than 100000 status miles again, thus requalificating as Senator.
Shalll I receive again 2 e-vouchers? And until when us going to be valid my status?
you'll get your 2 evouchers towards the end of 2018, most probably in November.
Your status will be extended until February 2021.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 9:18 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
From my experience the 2 evouchers will be credited at the beginning of November.

Welcome to FT FLobo!
Old Aug 23, 2017, 11:41 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Welcome to FlyerTalk, FLobo!

Although you have requalified as a Senator your status will not show the new expiry date until a few months before the current expiry date of February 2019. As whiskey_sk explained you will only receive 2 eVouchers when you receive your new SEN card in November 2018.

If you want to be reassured that you have requalified, your M&M status page should tell you how many more HON miles you need between 01.01.2016 and 31.01.2017 to achieve the HON status instead of how many additional status miles you will need to extend your SEN status between 01.01.2017 and 31.12.2017.
lenovo likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 12:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
If you want to be reassured that you have requalified, your M&M status page should tell you how many more HON miles you need between 01.01.2016 and 31.01.2017 to achieve the HON status instead of how many additional status miles you will need to extend your SEN status between 01.01.2017 and 31.12.2017.
Thanks for this new tip NewbieRunner, had no idea of it.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:36 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF gold, HHdiamond
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
Is it correct to say that 2 x evouchers will be given to SEN every 2 years no matter if a SEN extend the status every year ?
LH say that evouchers are given to status qualification / extension hence every 2 years. they don't consider extension if you achieve requalification in between the 2 years...
so evaouchers are given every 2 years... even if you 'qualify' every year.... :-(...
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by lacoca
Is it correct to say that 2 x evouchers will be given to SEN every 2 years no matter if a SEN extend the status every year ?
LH say that evouchers are given to status qualification / extension hence every 2 years. they don't consider extension if you achieve requalification in between the 2 years...
so evaouchers are given every 2 years... even if you 'qualify' every year.... :-(...
Yes, SEN can only receive 2 E Vouchers every Two Years even if they obtain more than 100k status miles each year.

There are some selections benefits for flying more, examples are provided in your M&M online account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.