Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M&M (Past) Flight Statistics - Recover Data?

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2017, 11:10 am
Original Poster

M&M (Past) Flight Statistics - Recover Data?

Hey everyone,

Miles and More used to keep track of all my flights, but somehow it all started from scratch again after I believe, 24 months.

Is there any way to recover these? I postponed making an Excel sheet for too long, and no longer have past boarding passes or tickets.

I am clocking 100 flights soon, and would like to keep track of future lifetime flights.

Thanks!
Old May 21, 2017, 2:50 pm

M&M's flight statistics cover only the current and last year. If you click on the number of award miles, and on "Account history" at the bottom, how far back in time can you go?
If that's insufficient, contact them and tell them that you need more history, they might think it's tax or work related and provide it.
Old May 24, 2017, 11:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You can ask M&M to provide you all the data they have on you, including the flights recorded since you signed up.
Old May 26, 2017, 1:58 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You can ask M&M to provide you all the data they have on you, including the flights recorded since you signed up.
what is the procedure? a letter to m&m or email?
Old May 29, 2017, 3:22 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Kid Flyer
what is the procedure? a letter to m&m or email?
Either. A sample is here: https://selbstauskunft.net/unternehm...miles-and-more
Old May 30, 2017, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

I tried via mail and got the following reply:

Dear Nominal,

At www.miles-and-more.com > My Miles & More > Mileage account > Account history < you can view your transactions over an extended period of time but we cannot display a limitless summary. However, you can ask your local Miles & More hotline for help because they can check if specific travels have already been credited to your account as we cannot create account statements manually for you. You will find the telephone number on our website under > Help & Contact > Contact by Phone <.
Old May 31, 2017, 4:26 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
I just realised the flight stats are working again on M&M... late to the party clearly
Old May 31, 2017, 6:42 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by vantage03
I just realised the flight stats are working again on M&M... late to the party clearly
Yay! At last!! I'm still annoyed I missed the map covering 2015-16.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 12:57 am
Original Poster

I have received a letter from M&M providing me with all the data they have on me, and they also indicated that all flight data for the past 10 years is stored. However, I need to provide them with exact flight numbers and dates to get access to them.

If I knew these, I wouldn't need to bother asking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.