Wiki Posts
Search

LO checkin opening time DUS

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2016, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

LO checkin opening time DUS

An unfortunate need to check bags and an even more unfortunate train schedule may force an arrival long before the typical 2h opening of the LO checkin desks. I've never flown LO from DUS, so no idea if they self-handle or perhaps use LH which could mean its open all day?

To be honest. Given the rather tempestuous relationship LO have with LH I would be surprised if they didn't self-handle!
Old Oct 20, 2016, 1:52 pm

http://www.lot.com/pl/en/at-the-airport

23 hours before scheduled departure time for flights departing from Warsaw to any LOT Polish Airlines destination,as well as from the below mentioned airports: Stockholm (ARN), Copenhagen (CPH), Dusseldorf (DUS), Munich (MUC), Frankfurt (FRA), Geneva (GVA), Vienna (VIE).
I suspect it means that LH is handling check in to allow the T-23h, but I have no first hand experience.
Old Oct 20, 2016, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks Lack. A further Google search shows that Acciona handle LO. I presume that means the whole lot which means they self-handle.

I've noticed you can pay 4 EUR to store a bag meaning I could go airside sit in the SEN lounge and do some work and then come back through to CI the bag.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:39 am

Just as a data point -

Last time I flew LO from DUS to WAW check-in opened roughly 2 hours before departure and it was definitely not handled by LH.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.