Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa cheating with children [missing Jetfriends prize]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2015, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Lufthansa cheating with children [missing Jetfriends prize]

I am a M&M fan since ever.
Anyway this time Lufthansa really disappointed me.
My child won a prize on Lufthansa advent calendar and so far didn't receive anything. I wrote and called to Jetfriends and M&M to sort the things out but nobody helped me or gave precise answer...They just told me that unfortunately they don't know what to do...They see he won but don't know anything about the prize...What kind of answer is that?
Is not for the value of the prize itself but because they cheated on a 4 years old child, and this is now a matter of principle for me.
Already 2 times he was standing 2 hours in front of the window waitng for the postman to come with his prize. And almost every day he reminds me "where's my prize"?
If someone has a direct contact to people in charge at Lufthansa M&M that can really help me to sort out this it would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Gianluca
Old Jan 19, 2015, 5:49 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Just drop a not to the LH customer relations team here on FT:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...nairlines.html
Old Jan 19, 2015, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Thanks Oliver, I just did.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Just a note to write that finally the issue has been solved. Even with a delay of 4 months the Jet friends staff managed it to send the X'mas prize to my son.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:26 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
cool.

In case your kid makes M&M status via JetFriends. Be aware that they land back to M&M blue, not JetFriends. The consequence: Their miles get cancelled after a couple of years. Happened to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.