Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa webpage - The convincing show

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBD , FBG
Lufthansa webpage - The convincing show

I was looking through the Lufthansa webpage, and I found a link called "The convincing show". This is what it says:

"
Our talk show on how you can become a better negotiator to get better seats on your next flight with Lufthansa. Watch them today and book a meeting with your boss tomorrow.
Good luck!
"

http://theconvincingshow.com

It seems like Lufthansa are trying to educate their customers how to persuade corporate bosses into booking more expensive tickets…
Old Oct 21, 2014, 4:14 pm

Programs: LH FT, IB
Something very strange must have been used in the brainstorming session that originated that "great" idea.

I just don't know if I laugh or if I move my shoulders by half an inch... Pfui!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 1:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
LH is sponsoring this TV show in the nordics and has a website around it: http://theconvincingshow.com/episodes

Magnus E., the guy who run LH Nordics social media, is known for quirky ideas (remember Klaus-Heidi?) so its not very surprising to see him come up with this
Old Oct 22, 2014, 1:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kleffen
It seems like Lufthansa are trying to educate their customers how to persuade corporate bosses into booking more expensive tickets…
Wonderful idea from a corporate governance standpoint.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 8:40 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
its very ungerman... I love it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.