My Choice [2013]?

Subscribe
Around this time of year I have noticed that Miles & More releases the option of My Choice (bonus miles for a particular European destination) does anyone have any knowledge if it will be introduced again this year?
I've noticed the same, but no indication whatsoever of the promo coming back this year so far.
Registration for myChoice 2012 was 1.-30. April, so I guess there is no joy this year

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...oice-back.html
Quote: Around this time of year I have noticed that Miles & More releases the option of My Choice (bonus miles for a particular European destination) does anyone have any knowledge if it will be introduced again this year?
Had the same thought this morning in the shower ( -don't ask). Would be really sad if it wouldn't return, it spilled quite some miles in my account.
It was a nice way to compensate for my overpriced summer tickets to SPU, pity if they've enhanced it away. Perhaps the status miles choice last year backfired on the programme...

As for the shower, I solved the Club Ren puzzle last December while in the shower, so no worries, it's a proven brainstorming environment
Quote: It was a nice way to compensate for my overpriced summer tickets to SPU, pity if they've enhanced it away. Perhaps the status miles choice last year backfired on the programme...

As for the shower, I solved the Club Ren puzzle last December while in the shower, so no worries, it's a proven brainstorming environment

I have noticed that almost ALL eurpoean flights (XXX - FRA/MUC - YYY) in fares starting from "T" (750 miles + bonus) have increased and became overpriced comparing with "E" , "K" and "L".