Wiki Posts
Search

My Choice [2013]?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2013, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More / Virgin Velocity-Gold
My Choice [2013]?

Around this time of year I have noticed that Miles & More releases the option of My Choice (bonus miles for a particular European destination) does anyone have any knowledge if it will be introduced again this year?
Old Apr 10, 2013, 3:37 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I've noticed the same, but no indication whatsoever of the promo coming back this year so far.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 4:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Registration for myChoice 2012 was 1.-30. April, so I guess there is no joy this year

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...oice-back.html
Old Apr 10, 2013, 6:28 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by robertr
Around this time of year I have noticed that Miles & More releases the option of My Choice (bonus miles for a particular European destination) does anyone have any knowledge if it will be introduced again this year?
Had the same thought this morning in the shower ( -don't ask). Would be really sad if it wouldn't return, it spilled quite some miles in my account.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 8:25 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
It was a nice way to compensate for my overpriced summer tickets to SPU, pity if they've enhanced it away. Perhaps the status miles choice last year backfired on the programme...

As for the shower, I solved the Club Ren puzzle last December while in the shower, so no worries, it's a proven brainstorming environment
Old Apr 10, 2013, 8:57 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by gojko88
It was a nice way to compensate for my overpriced summer tickets to SPU, pity if they've enhanced it away. Perhaps the status miles choice last year backfired on the programme...

As for the shower, I solved the Club Ren puzzle last December while in the shower, so no worries, it's a proven brainstorming environment

I have noticed that almost ALL eurpoean flights (XXX - FRA/MUC - YYY) in fares starting from "T" (750 miles + bonus) have increased and became overpriced comparing with "E" , "K" and "L".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.