Search

Miles on UA Express?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2012, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Miles on UA Express?

Hi,

I've recently flown UA 4372 from EWR to DCA with a ticket in U class. No miles have posted in my M&M account for that flight and when I tried to claim them retrospectively, M&M told me that no milage accrual is possible for that flight. Does anybody have an idea why? I was under the impression that flights on UA Express are eligible for mile accrual.

Thanks!
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:14 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by Arnur
Hi,

I've recently flown UA 4372 from EWR to DCA with a ticket in U class. No miles have posted in my M&M account for that flight and when I tried to claim them retrospectively, M&M told me that no milage accrual is possible for that flight. Does anybody have an idea why? I was under the impression that flights on UA Express are eligible for mile accrual.

Thanks!
Should work / is supposed to work. I did credit a UX leg CVG-IAD to my MM account in February.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 10:19 am

Programs: Executive Club Silver
This is very odd, I was under the impression that United Express was just the same as the mainline United where M+M could be earned.

Who did you contact? United or LH?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.