No more free hours at LAX Lot C!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 10:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, NW, AA-G. WR-P, HH-G, IHG-S, ALL. TT-GE.

Starting March 1, LAX Lot C now charges $4 per hour up to $12 per day. No more free parking for the first 2 hours. No changes at Central Terminal Area (CTA) lots ($3 first hour, $2 each additional half hour). CTA lots are now cheaper for up to 3 hours ($11 versus Lot C's $12).
Old Mar 3, 2011, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
I blame Homer Simpson for this... now Lot C is a tourist destination!

Old Mar 3, 2011, 11:25 pm

Programs: AS MVP, PriorityPass, Global Entry
Not to mention that you save easily 15-45 minutes by parking in the CTA, since you can skip the shuttle trip each way, and the CTA is mostly undercover...

I guess they wanted to cutdown on the number of shuttle trips needed.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 2:34 pm

Oh that sucks. That's a huge hike from $1 every 2 hours. Damn you Homer Simpson! I saw that episode, too.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 11:28 pm

I should get my next Audi at Keyes of Van Nuys.

But in a more serious note, I recently got a 2006 Suzuki Burgman from Del Amo Motorsports of Redondo Beach instead. The main reason being is that all motorcycles park in the Central Terminal Area of LAX for free. In fact, lawa.org even tells motorcyclist to go around the gate arm for entry and exit for free parking. ^
Old Mar 8, 2011, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
Oh that sucks. That's a huge hike from $1 every 2 hours. Damn you Homer Simpson! I saw that episode, too.
Yeah, that's not good at all! I can't stand it in LAX. Why they wants to paying the parking fees? Absolutely not! This is getting so ridiculous!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.