Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Plus partner changes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2013, 6:37 pm

Programs: Iberia Plus, Fidelidade TAM, Smiles
Let's hope for the restoration of the partnership. Numerous Brazilian consumers are eager for the partnership return. Especially with the matching between points and Multiplus LeClub.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience.

The Le Club Accorhotels customer service has informed me about this issue. Due to the partnership's recent renewal between the Le Club Accorhotels and the Iberia Plus loyalty programmes, the transfers of points is momentarily unavailable.

This situation is just temporary and should be fixed very shortly. On behalf of the Le Club Accorhotels customer service, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

All the best,

Nathan
This is good news. Hopefully it doesn't mean, however, that you are changing the points:miles ratio as it's that, rather than Iberia Plus per se, that leads me to book with Accor these days...
Old Jan 15, 2013, 6:09 am

Iberia Plus currently not partner (Note: only a temporary issue)

Any estimated time of when transfer to IB Plus will be restored and what will be the conversion ratio?

Thanks!
Old Jan 15, 2013, 4:12 pm

I believe Iberia is negotiating a ratio of 1:3 so it would increase the transfers.... (#fingers-crossed!)
Old Jan 16, 2013, 5:51 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meli & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gagravarr
What happens to points for those of us with auto-convert to Iberia setup? Do our points just build up [...or...] do they auto-convert into a black hole?
As of today I'm tending towards the black hole answer. Points taken from my Le Club account on 10 January (reported here) haven't reached my IB Plus account six days later.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 6:32 am

Programs: TK *G,
Originally Posted by IMH
As of today I'm tending towards the black hole answer. Points taken from my Le Club account on 10 January (reported here) haven't reached my IB Plus account six days later.
Usually the IB Points converted from LeClub Points arrive thursdays. That was my experience until last month.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 6:41 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi julianin,

I've asked to be kept informed regarding this topic. Once I have further news, you'll be the first ones to know

Best regards,

Nathan

Originally Posted by julianin
Any estimated time of when transfer to IB Plus will be restored and what will be the conversion ratio?

Thanks!
Old Jan 16, 2013, 7:05 am
IMH

Originally Posted by kaebo
Usually the IB Points converted from LeClub Points arrive thursdays.
Thanks. Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow. (My last two conversions reached IB on Tuesdays, however.)
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:19 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I wouldn't risk with autoconvert if the partner is missing from the list and I cared about the points. I'd say 90% probability they go to the black hole and then you are at the mercy of customer service.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 2:14 pm
IMH

Originally Posted by neuromancer
I'd say 90% probability they go to the black hole
Is this based on experience or just caution/pessimism? I've searched, but haven't been able to find any reports of points vanishing in this way.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 4:32 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Well, if the FF program to which the points should be transferred is blank (as I've seen with my own eyes), I expect that the script will return an error, and the points returned, or the points to go nowhere, depending on the quality of the code. They will most probably not go to Iberia, as Iberia is not in the list.

I'm just saying, I would not risk it. I don't have experience with this case, but have experience with points vanishing in other (simpler) cases. Usually a call to CS sorts it out, but it depends.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:42 am

Programs: ALL MAJOR FFP AND FSP
Originally Posted by Celiomartins
I believe Iberia is negotiating a ratio of 1:3 so it would increase the transfers.... (#fingers-crossed!)
hmm, source of your belief please?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:29 am

More like a hope, or even a suggestion, since they are keeping up with this thread, hopefully they'll find this a great idea!
Would you disagree?
Don't you think a new rate o 1:3 would increase the transfers to Accor?
Come on Accor Concierge, you have to listen to the customers too!
Old Jan 22, 2013, 8:27 am

Programs: TK *G,
IB+ is listed as a partner again!
But I haven't found the exchange ratio yet. Could someone post the new (hopefully good) ratio, please?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...airlines.shtml

Looks like it's still 2 points = 5 Avios.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.