Search

Quick query re boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2017, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Quick query re boarding pass

Hi there,

I am flying this evening on LATAM out of Frankfurt and, for some reason, my boarding pass saved on the iphones does not state anywhere my one world sapphire status (through BA).

The reservation itself has clearly my BA nr linked to it so I am not sure if this has somehow been coded onto the boarding pass without it reflecting anywhere the lounge access/priority boarding rights, if (any)?

Should I ask the check in counter or shall I proceed to the lounge directly?

Many thanks
J
Old Jun 14, 2017, 9:04 am

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Does your boarding pass show your BAEC number anywhere (or does it have notation like "BA" somewhere?)

I don't use mobile boarding passes and don't have an iPhone, so I'm not sure what the standard format for that is. But I seem to recall the print version showing evidence of status, even if the FF number itself doesn't appear.

I'd ask at the check-in desk. If you've got a printout of your reservation and your BA card, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Thanks. Was quickly sorted indeed - error related to some mismatch between the name reflected on BAEC and the details provided in the booking. Lounge access and priority boarding duly arranged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.