Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Madrid Fast Track now working for Latam

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LAN COMODORO

Hi guys

i am posting this from Madrid since it is a great news. Starting from the 6th of April 2017 the Fast Track on Madrid will be working with all Latam flys. I was told that the first day (4/6) did have some problems, but since today (4/7) is working no problem.
Old Apr 8, 2017, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by PABLOCO
Hi guys

i am posting this from Madrid since it is a great news. Starting from the 6th of April 2017 the Fast Track on Madrid will be working with all Latam flys. I was told that the first day (4/6) did have some problems, but since today (4/7) is working no problem.
This is great news. I have a TXL-MAD (IB) with a super tight connection to MAD-SCL LA709. Separate tickets and with the new OW policy they won't check bags through at least with this I know I can save quite some time as Fast track is always a breeze.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 3:21 pm
NP_

Programs: LATAM Pass, Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott Rewards
Yes, it was definitely a nice surprise when I showed up last night at MAD to board a LATAM flight.
Also, several signs directing to the Fast Track security area had a oneworld logo with the sapphire and emerald tiers, I wonder if these means OW Sapphire and OW Emerald members can use it regardless flying Y or J.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 5:41 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
GREAT news, as I have MAD-FRA on LATAM next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.