Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LAN Chile Domestic Sapphire Privileges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2016, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.

A couple of quick questions

1. Are there any lounges available at donestic airports including SCL for those travelling on domestic flights

2. What are the first 3 rows in donestic reserved for sapphires; are they 'space' seats or normal seats?
Old Nov 16, 2016, 10:22 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by allturnleft
A couple of quick questions

1. Are there any lounges available at donestic airports including SCL for those travelling on domestic flights

2. What are the first 3 rows in donestic reserved for sapphires; are they 'space' seats or normal seats?
1. There are Lounges in a couple of domestic airports (SCL, ANF, CJC, CCP, IQQ, LSC, PMC, PUQ, ZCO) But they are independent lounges, not OW's. They accept Priority Pass but I don't think they are not worth 27 dollars

2. They are just normal seats. There are extra space seats on the 787-9 only
Old Nov 16, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by Semphyra
1. There are Lounges in a couple of domestic airports (SCL, ANF, CJC, CCP, IQQ, LSC, PMC, PUQ, ZCO) But they are independent lounges, not OW's. They accept Priority Pass but I don't think they are not worth 27 dollars

2. They are just normal seats. There are extra space seats on the 787-9 only
1. No lounges as told

2. You can take seats on any rows for free. Row 1 2 and 3 do have more space on domestic, they also have power plugs and usb charger (all that in about 90% of the fleet of a319 and a320... also on all a321).

767 and 788 will have space+ but only first row and emergency exit. 789 will have some other rows..... but you can not take any of those since Sapphire can not take space+ on international
Old Mar 12, 2017, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
I understand there is extra luggage allowed too; 2x 23kg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.