Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Burned by Strict Enforcement of No Interline on LATAM to Oneworld (separate tix)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Burned by Strict Enforcement of No Interline on LATAM to Oneworld (separate tix)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 9:32 am
dll

Programs: AA Gold (prev. Ex Plat for 10 years); DL Plat; UA Gold; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I took the post you're quoting to be an int'l/int'l LIM connection, as the connection is in Premium Economy. Accordingly, there's just transit security, and no touching of the luggage if the bag is checked through.
That is correct - international to international connection (all LA-operated). Hoping friendly agent in LAX agrees to check our bag through to final destination.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: LATAMPass Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by dll
That is correct - international to international connection (all LA-operated). Hoping friendly agent in LAX agrees to check our bag through to final destination.
Oh, sorry, nevermind then, I understood you were connecting to an intra-Peruvian flight.

Just bear in mind that some times there is a big line for int-int connections, depending on the time you arrive and other flights. Last month I saw a line of 100+ people doing int-int connections around 9 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.